Howdy All!
Not much has happened this week at all. School was even boring. Everyone was doing an essay contest, so the whole time in class we were just sitting there watching our students write essays. Suzie was in Singapore with her mom for a few days and just came back. On Friday, my day off, we went to Shinsa to go shopping for Peter's birthday. We didn't find anything but we did find this swank wine shop filled with old record memorabilia.. they were even playing Stevie Ray Vaughn! It was cool.
We sat at a table on a balcony that only fit two people (if that makes sense) but they had the little balconies all around the bar. Great for people watching.
Suzie people watching
On Saturday, Peter's girlfriend 민경 made us all chicken noodle soup for dinner. It was delicious! On Sunday night, Suzie made everyone chili. It was delicious! I love chili.. I also made marinated cheese for an appetizer.
That's about it. I got plans for this week so hopefully next week's blog will be more adventurous!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment